SIG SAUER P320 X-FIVE LEGION R2 9MM
The SIG Sauer P320 X-Five Legion R2 9mm , takes all the great features from the P320 line and adds to them, to create a competition style pistol. All the extra features on the X5 were to incorporated to increase the shootability, accuracy, and performance of the P320.
The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. The weight was increased to 43.5oz thanks to the innovative TXG tungsten-infused grip module. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The recoil system has been upgraded to use a solid steel guide rod and a 14lb 1911-style spring, with an additional 12lb spring included. The signature Legion Gray finish comes standard, as well as Legion markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group® anodized aluminum basepads. All of these new features coupled with the removable magwell & grip weight, Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide, 5” bull barrel, and Dawson Precision® fiber optic adjustable sights catapults the P320 XFIVE Legion ahead of the competition and sets a new standard for all pistols.
- TXG tungsten-infused grip module.
- 30% lighter trigger pull with the new skeletonized trigger.
- Solid steel guide rod with 14lb 1911-style spring, additional 12lb spring included.
- Stainless Steel slide with Legion Gray PVD finish.
- Legion markings on sight plate and on all three magazine aluminum base pads.
- Includes Three 17 round magazines.
- Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide.
- Removable magwell and grip weight.
- 5″ bull barrel
- Dawson Precision® fiber optic adjustable sights.
- M1913 accessory rail
There are no reviews yet.