- HEVI-Bismuth Waterfowl shells utilize bismuth, which is 22% denser than steel
- It’s safe for older fixed choke and fine classic doubles shotguns
- This replaces HEVI-Shot’s venerable Classic Doubles line of soft tungsten shotshells
- 100% nontoxic bismuth pellets at 9.6 g/cc density (22% denser than steel)
- With a Vickers hardness of 7, bismuth shot is as safe for all shotgun barrels as lead
- With high charge weights and robust velocities, these are terrific hunting shotshells with substantial downrange lethality. Shoot one size larger than lead and re-live the lead days!
- A new, higher brisance primer that improves cold weather performance by boosting the ignition force so that the propellant reaches pressure more reliably
- More reliable gun function in semi-automatic shotguns
- Improved cold weather performance
- Nontoxic shotshells safe for use in any shotgun
- We do not accept returns on ammunition
- All ammunition must be shipped ground FedEx
- Photo may not depict currently available caliber and quantity – refer to item table for item details
- Weight: Approximately: 1.84 to 2.95 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.76 inches to 4.13 x 4.13 x 2.71 inches depending on size selected.
There are no reviews yet.