FN PS90 5.7×28
Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90® utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90®’s civilian legal 16.04″ cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90® fully ambidextrous.
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel.
- Ported muzzle brake.
- Bottom ejection port.
- Alloy upper receiver and barrel support.
- Synthetic thumbhole bullpup design.
- Forward handstop.
- Molded-in rear sling attachment point.
- Ambidextrous charging handles.
- Ambidextrous safety switch inside trigger guard.
- Enlarged trigger guard.
- Ambidextrous magazine release.
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail and back-up iron sight.
There are no reviews yet.